EquiShield IR Spray
Out of stock
EquiShield® IR (Itch Relief) Spray (Pramoxine 1%, Hydrocortisone 1% with Colloidal Oatmeal)
- Full strength itch relief spray.
- Ideal for spot treatment of topical dermatological conditions.
- Temporary relief of itching, flaking and inflammation.
- Soothing and moistening base provides long-lasting effects.
- Alcohol free formula allows for pain free application on raw or irritated skin.
- Coat conditioners and Omega 6 essential fatty acids nourish skin and help control irritation.
- Use in conjunction with EquiShield® IR Shampoo for improved effectiveness.
- For topical use.
- Formulated for horses, dogs and cats.
EquiShield® IR Spray is a soothing anti-inflammatory formulation that temporarily relieves topical itching and flaking. With Pramoxine Hydrochloride acting as a topical anesthetic and Hydrocortisone as the anti-inflammatory ingredient, the colloidal oatmeal soothes skin. EquiShield® IR Spray is formulated with a moistening base rich in coat conditioners and Omega 6 fatty acids to further nourish skin and help control irritation in horses, dogs and cats.
Directions For Use:
SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE. Spray directly onto the affected area(s). If necessary, part the hair to ensure direct contact with the skin. Rub in well. May be used daily or as directed by veterinarian.
Pramoxine 1%, Hydrocortisone 1% with Colloidal Oatmeal.
Net Contents: 8 fl oz (236 ml)